Sunday, January 27, 2013

The Journey Begins

This journey started a few days ago; Sunday January 13th.  But first, some background info.  I have decided it is finally time for me to get healthy.  I need to lose some fat, gain some muscle, and get in much better shape.  I do not have a "goal weight" in mind, rather a couple of pics of what I want my body to look like.  I am also committed to running a 5k in April.  That will be my first structured race or anything like it since "Field Day" in elementary school.  Exercise is something I hate doing, at least at this point in life.  I hope that gets easier.  I am also a pretty picky eater, and don't like to try new things.  I don't really care to eat anything that lived in water or eat many vegetables. I love pasta, bread, and chocolate.  I will post each day what I have eaten, what exercise I accomplished, and what my struggles and successes were.

No comments:

Post a Comment