Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Jan 29

Today was a little better on the food front.  I had a turkey wrap for lunch, much better than the salad yesterday.  We had tacos for dinner, probably not the best thing but could have been much worse.  I did at least eat some corn with them.  And lettuce and salsa on the tacos, so that was several vegetable servings!!!

I am starting to see some major body improvements, so that is very encouraging!!!  I guess this working out thing is paying off!!

Worked out today with the trainer again.  When he told me what today's workout would be, I honestly did not think there was any way I would be able to complete all of it.  But I did!!!  I was very proud of myself.   And I didn't take too many breaks along the way even.  I'm guessing I am going to be quite sore tomorrow.  At least it is an off day!!

Today's workout was:
50 sit-ups
40 squats
30 kettlebell swings with 35 lb
20 push press with 15 lb
10 full release push-ups (lift hands and feet off ground at bottom of each push-up)
Total time:  8:41

No comments:

Post a Comment